- White cardstock
- Safety pins – preferably 1 inch pins
- Clear packing tape – 3M and Scotch make quality tape
- Masking or painter’s tape – to attach tags to books
- Hangers – appropriately sized (children’s size 4 and under need to be on a kid size hanger)
- Resealable, ziplock bags – for toys, shoes, or loose items
The system will be turned off for our Spring/Summer sale on March 7th at 8 pm. After this time you will not be able to imput any more tags, but you will still able to print your tags after this time. Please have all your tagging completed before this time. Thank you!
To begin making your tags please visit the Consignor Homepage.
- Log on with your consignor number and password
- Click the last choice on the left column – ‘Work with consigned inventory’
- Click the first choice – ‘Work with my consigned items’
- This is where you will start entering your items you will be selling.
- For each item you will choose a category, size, price, write a short description, and choose if you want to have the item go ½ price on the last day of the sale, and choose if you would like to donate the item after the sale.
- When choosing the size, ALWAYS choose the smallest size that is indicated on your item. For example, an item that is 6-12 months, you will size as 6 months.
- When pricing your items, only use $0.50 increments. For example, you cannot price an item $0.99, you must only use $1 or $1.50.
- Please include the name brand and a short description of the item on the ‘Description Line’ so that if the tag comes off we can match it back to your item.
- If you have several items that are the same, for instance 4 pairs of size 3T jeans, you can enter a ‘Quantity’ and all 4 tags will be done with one entry.
- If you check the box ‘Check to Discount’ this means that you want this item to be sold for ½ price on the last day (during the ½ sale).
- If you check the box ‘Check to Donate’ this means that you want this item to be donated to charity instead of picking it up at the end of the sale.
- After you are done entering your items, click ‘I’m finished for now’ (on the left of the ‘submit’ button).
- This will take you to the screen where you can print your tags.