Drop-off / Pick-up Schedule
Please drop-off and pick-up your items at the Greeley Mall in the space across from Foot Locker, near the children’s play area.
We value your time, so to help cut down on the wait time during drop-off, please make a drop-off appointment by clicking on the Consignor Drop-off, then click on ‘Select a Drop-off Appointment.’ Please sign up for a 15 minute slot per every 100 items you have.
Drop-off dates and times:
- Thursday, September 12th , 2013 from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday, September 13th, 2013 from 9 a.m. – Noon
Please follow these drop-off guidelines:
- When items are brought to the drop off please make sure they meet our requirements for having them properly tagged and have them pre-sorted by gender and size.
- Each item will be inspected to ensure quality and safety. Please do not bring any clothing items that have stains, holes, foul odors (including smoke), and missing buttons/zippers, as we will not accept these items. Toys and equipment should be clean and in working condition, including having working batteries. Items that do not have working batteries will not be accepted. We reserve the right not to accept items that we feel do not meet our quality and safety standards.
- At the drop off you will need to assemble items that need to be set up, such as a Pack-N-Play, so please allow time for this.
Pick-up date and time:
- Monday, September 16th, 2013 from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
We will not be able to keep items after 9 p.m., so please make arrangements to have your items picked up during these 2 hours. Any items not picked up by 9 p.m. will be donated to help local needy families.